A clever, automated web app that allows you to use Culture Segments insight across your organisation, every day.
TagTool is a powerful tool used to understand and engage audiences across your whole business. You’ll have unlimited access to the six ‘Golden Questions’ and sophisticated algorithm to uncover audiences’ deep-seated values and attitudes to cultural engagement.
Unlimited access to the Culture Segments 'Golden Questions'
Includes 7 hours of FREE consultancy time per annum plus free diagnostic technical support
Culture Segments TagTool gives you unlimited access to the Culture Segments ‘Golden Questions’.
We provide you with a link to a short survey that includes the Golden Questions and you can ask them of anyone, anywhere, wherever you like.
You can survey your existing contacts by email, capture fresh leads via your website and social media, and improve your research by adding the Golden Questions to capture Culture Segment data in any other research you choose to undertake.
You simply download a .csv file with your tagged data whenever you want and upload it into existing databases as you see fit.
This means it’s easy to add the power of Culture Segments to your audience or membership database: transforming names, email addresses and postcodes into real, recognisable people, whose values you understand and whose needs you can meet.
Data tagged by Culture Segment gives you real insight into your audiences – going far deeper than demographics and beyond past booking behaviour.
You can choose the elements that are most important for your organisation to tag in your records, but with a very small set of elegant questions it will capture the following for each respondent:
– What Culture Segment they are in
– What their wider level of cultural engagement is
– Their propensity to join your membership scheme (high, medium, low)
– Their propensity to donate to your organisation (high, medium, low)
– Their willingness to follow and take programming risks on your recommendation (high, medium, low).
Your tagged data will help you identify value, deliver more value and enjoy greater value in return.
There are many ways you can put this new data to work – analysis/evaluation, differentiation, cultivation and brand relationships – all of which results in deepened relationships, increased ROI and better business.
We will support you with advice and shared best practice from our community of Culture Segments TagTool users. We will be your guide as you add this rich data into your existing database records and as you use Culture Segments in your plans, campaigns and reports.
But for starters, this insight will enable you to:
– Understand the motivations and core values of different bookers
– Understand the sought outcomes of different audience segments and plan the most appropriate products and services to satisfy these
– Set appropriate and achievable targets – mapping which segments are most likely to respond to which parts of your offer
– Be more effective – crafting different flavours of communications for different segments
– Be more efficient – focus your efforts on those most likely to respond. But instead of just over-serving the most recent or frequent bookers, identifying where real value lies – building and recognising relationships
– Increase the success of your development campaigns – targeting those more likely to join, donate or volunteer – with a message that is likely to motivate this relationship step according to their Culture Segment
– Do less more effectively and increase return on investment – make your budgets work harder
– Provide a common language for talking about audiences that bridges the understanding of marketers, educators, touring companies and front-of-house and box office staff: putting audiences at the centre of discussion and informing strategic choices.
Book a consultation
Want to know more?
If you fancy a more in-depth chat about how Culture Segments TagTool can be used across your organisation, please leave your information here. We’ll be in touch right away!